H2Hybrid – Fuel Cell Automotive Trainer
The H2Hybrid Fuel Cell Automotive Trainer is the ultimate tool for exploring science and engineering concepts through hands-on activities with a working fuel cell car. An impressive array of hardware, software, and digital curricular materials allow for hours of activities for students of everything from high school vocational-technical up through college-level engineering.
- Engineer new solutions for optimization of car’s performance
- Examine the three fields of energy management
- Comprehend hybrid propulsion technology and work to minimize environmental impacts
- Learn about data acquisition and discover how to manipulate, analyze and interpret graphs and data gathered from the car on the road and on the bench
- Understand the expected performance of a fuel cell system and how to get to optimum operation
- Explore the difference between expected performance and experimental results
You will need a source of hydrogen like the Hydrofill Pro to charge the supplied Hydrostik Pro cartridge with hydrogen.
For more information click here.
For inquiries and pricing contact our sales team using the form below